1. App Troubleshooting
- Check the App Store/Play Store for updates.
- Close completely the app.
- Log out and log back into the app.
- Restart your phone.
- App permissions should be set to allow Freedo access.
- Localization services are on.
- Check cellular service & Wi-Fi.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
If you are still having trouble with, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. How do I edit my profile information?
Go to the Profile tab, then tap "edit profile". From there, you can:
- Update your profile photo
- Change your personal information
- Change your password
3. How do I reset my password?
To reset the password, please follow the forgot password link in the Sign In section.
4. How do I sign up as a Pro?
To become a pro on Freedo you have different options:
If you are already registered as a customer, select “become a pro” on your profile settings.
For new registrations:
- From mobile, download the Freedo Pro app.
- From the website, select Sign-up as a pro.
5. How do I invite my friends to the app?
Under the profile tab, you will find an “invite” button from which you can send invitations.
6. Why you verify my phone number?
We verify phone numbers to have an extra layer of trust and security and to increase the quality of our users.